The 35th annual Fisherman’s Festival is April 12-13th this year at Westside Park in Bodega Bay.
This popular event is a fundraiser for the community and features:
• Live Music & Entertainment • Wine Tasting
• Seafood, Food Booths & Beverages
• Crafts Fair • Exhibits
• Kite Flying • Raffle Prizes
Special events include:
• Golf Tournament – (707) 875-3538
• Wooden Boat Challenge limited to 20 entries.
• Parade of Pets • Llamas on Parade • Kite Flying
• Boat Parade & Blessing of the Fleet
I will be working at the event for part of the day at the Historical Society Booth….come by and say hi!